More than ever our membership numbers matter. As we embark on various initiatives, we can expect greater support from government and industry ONLY if our membership roster is growing. If you are not a member, please consider becoming one.
Membership is important. A strong membership accomplishes the following:
- Ability to facilitate access to our community's rich history and diverse culture
through education, exhibits and reference services.
- Ability to sustain and build partnerships.
- Ability to be recognized as an important economic contributor.
- Ability to qualify for grants and other sources of financial support.
- Free admission to the Delta Archives
- Free admission to "Admission by Donation" programs and events
- Advanced notice for all events, public progamming and exhibits
- Quarterly newsletter
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
Single: $25.00 Senior/Student: $15.00
Family: $40.00 Corporate: $100.00
Nonprofit Organization: $50.00
Apply Now - please complete the attached application form and mail to the Delta Museum and Archives Society, 4918 Delta Street, Delta, BC V4K 2V2, email to email@example.com, or fax to 604-946-5791.